Sundowner/ Riverlights Evening Cruise
Another unique London Thames Venue offering breath-taking view of the River Thames as the sun goes down on the Sundowner evening cruise.
Starts on leaving the moorings at Westminster Pier. A live performer play a selection of Jazz and chill out pop songs. This is the perfect way to enjoy a short early evening cruise before ending your day or moving on to other London venues.
Boarding takes place from the Westminster pier – Opposite the Westminster underground station under Big Ben and by the Famous Westminster Bridge. The River Thames by night is a magical place and there’s nowhere to experience it better than from the comfort of the main saloon or upstairs on the open panorama deck.
Price £29.00 Per Person
Highlights of the Cruise
- Two hour cruise
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Central pier Embarking.
- Quality canapés
- Live Jazz Performer
- All the famous icons to be seen from the Cruise
- Fabulous viewing from the upper deck
Boarding 18.15 Hrs pm
Boat Departs 18.30 Hrs pm
Boat Returns 20.30 Hrs pm
Days of Operation
Every Wednesday through to Sunday in Summer, and Thursday through to Sunday in Winter
Directions to Westminster Pier
Nearest underground Station is Westminster.
Embankment underground station10 minute walk
London SW1A 2JH
Google Map Directions Click for Map
- An e-ticket will be sent with the timings and the name of the boat.
- Once booked there are no refunds.
- We cannot wait for late comers or return to the piers. All cruise are on stringent time schedule.
- Vegetarian food must be ordered in the special instruction on the booking engine in advance